We’re into the last few weeks of summer, can you believe it? Before you know it, the kids will be back in school, the days will get cooler, and the holidays will be knocking at the door.
I’ve been busy setting up some new features to help you with your European bead and charm shopping! If you haven’t visited our website in a while, stop by and check out the new digs! Here are some of the recent changes:
- I’ve revamped the website in an effort to make shopping easier by separating the category listings.
- We’ve got a snazzy new logo header!
- We now accept credit cards! You no longer need a PayPal or Google Checkout account to shop our store – you can use your credit card directly during checkout.
- Gift certificates are now available! Great for gift-giving, our certificates are available in $25 increments, and have no expiration date.
- I’ve added “new items” and “clearance” sections to make your shopping easier. I’ll be adding items to both these categories often!
We’re also celebrating the first birthday of katiescharms this month! I’ll be posting some fun giveaways here on the blog in a couple of weeks, so be sure to subscribe or “like” us on Facebook so you don’t miss out.